Solved

Infinite product options - not showing price for extra options in drawer

mvbarrios
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hello im using this app with the brooklyn theme but if i add a prouduct with a option that have extra charge in the side cart that charge doesnt add up to the original price, but if i click on my cart page the price is correct, why is this? I install the app using automatic instalation if know that works for anything, thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mvbarrios

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. 

To confirm, are you using the Infinite Product Options app by Hulk Apps? Or, are you using another product options app (like the ones listed here) instead?

If the app you're using was downloaded from the Shopify App Store, it's likely a third-party app developed by a team who is external to Shopify. These developers are the best people to speak with about having the price display correctly in your drawer cart, so I recommend contacting them directly for more assistance. You can do this by following these steps

However, if you installed the app from a developer's website instead, please reach back out to the developer via their website for more help with this. We have more information on this here

Keep me posted on how this goes, and if you're able to get this resolved with the developers! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mvbarrios

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. 

To confirm, are you using the Infinite Product Options app by Hulk Apps? Or, are you using another product options app (like the ones listed here) instead?

If the app you're using was downloaded from the Shopify App Store, it's likely a third-party app developed by a team who is external to Shopify. These developers are the best people to speak with about having the price display correctly in your drawer cart, so I recommend contacting them directly for more assistance. You can do this by following these steps

However, if you installed the app from a developer's website instead, please reach back out to the developer via their website for more help with this. We have more information on this here

Keep me posted on how this goes, and if you're able to get this resolved with the developers! 

mvbarrios
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi rae, thanks for your response, i contacted the support's apps and they were looking and said that brooklyn theme with their app wasnt't compatible so i had to switch to debut theme, so we can considered this theme as resolved, thanks again!

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @mvbarrios

Thanks for following up to let me know how you resolved this! I'm glad to hear the app is now working on your Debut theme.

Did the app developers mention if there's a particular reason why the app doesn't work well with the Brooklyn theme? If so, please feel free to share some more details on this, as this information might help other users who are encountering this same issue. 

In the meantime though, since this is now resolved, I've marked my original reply as the solution to this thread. That way, other users will see the steps needed to contact their app developers if they're experiencing something similar. 

Best, 

mvbarrios
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi @Rae , they dont say nothing apart that it wasn't compatible i believe that is somthing in their code that is not integrate in themes where the cart is a drawer because i tried with other with the same drawer and it was the same thing

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @mvbarrios

No problem. Thanks for letting me know! 

The information about the cart drawer will likely still help other Community members, so I appreciate you sharing this. 

Have a great day, 

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 44

Hi @mvbarrios,

I noticed that you encountered compatibility issues between your product options app and your theme. In such cases, there are 2 possible solutions you can consider:

1. Change to another theme that is compatible with your chosen app.
  2. Change to another app that is compatible with your selected theme.

I understand that you have opted for the 1st solution. However, I'd like to suggest considering the 2nd solution for future reference.

There are a lot of product options apps available for Shopify, and many newer apps have focused on being more user-friendly, feature-rich, and affordable. They have learned from previous apps to provide enhanced functionality and improved user experiences.

One such app that you may want to explore is the Easify Product Options app. It offers a range of features, including Conditional Logic, which is available even in the Free version of the app 🤗.

This means you can benefit from advanced functionality without having to invest in costly plans 👍.

So, if you ever find that your current product options app doesn't meet your evolving needs or if you simply want to switch to a more budget-friendly option, Easify Product Options can be a great choice.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support