Inquiry on Customer Orders to Generate QR Code

BanyoThoughts
4 0 0

Hi,

I run a private dining where customers book and pay in advance. I was wondering if there is an APP that auto generates a QR Code for successful order? And this order will be scanned before entering the establishment to verify order. Does something like this exist?

Thank you in advance! 

Replies 5 (5)
Vivian_Tong
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello! You can take a look at our Wave Vouchers app on the Shopify store, which can facilitate the creation of prepaid vouchers with Shopify products. When a shopper purchases a product linked to our app, our app can send QR codes to your shoppers upon order payment and fulfillment. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

BanyoThoughts
4 0 0

Wow tell me more about it? Do you have a demo I can check? thanks!

MichaelCao
2 0 0

I think it is a very good idea. Could you please contact us via 2hacstudio@gmail.com to discuss more about your idea. We can implement your idea via an app. Our G Suite QR Code barcode addons are deployed in some of the biggest companies and universities worldwide. We also help E-Commerce Owners Run Business Easier. 

Vivian_Tong
Tourist
5 0 2

You can take a look at our demo store and trigger a QR code by purchasing any of our test products 🙂 Our app sends out QR codes once an order is fulfilled. 

basilkhan
Shopify Partner
16 0 4

Hi @BanyoThoughts,

The Dash Checkout (https://apps.shopify.com/dash-checkout) app allows adding unique QR codes to the order thank you page or Shopify order confirmation emails that redirect to a custom link.

You can add the Shopify order admin URL as the custom link for the QR code: 

basilkhan_0-1654057754252.png

This is what your customers will see on their order confirmation/thank you page.

basilkhan_2-1654057822869.png

When your staff scans this unique QR code on their mobile device camera, the staff member will be redirected to the Shopify order admin page where they can verify the order in Shopify, fulfill and/or archive the order. They would need to be logged in on their device or on the Shopify app.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@dashcheckout.io for any questions or help with testing or setup. The app also has a free plan to try out the functionality.

Co-founder at Freshly Commerce | Building Simple Bundles, Freshly Inventory, and more!