Instagram shopping setup: Not displaying correct Instagram account

Lmmclinton
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I have been trying to create my Instagram shop/connect it to my Shopify catalog, etc. I've gone through a handful of steps in my FB business manager, and in Shopify, am stuck on the 7th step of "Set up Instagram Shopping": Instagram Business Account.

I only see my personal IG account listed here, which is NOT my business account/where I want a shop, etc. It says "Connect the account you’ll use to tag products. You’ll only see accounts that are owned by the connected Business Manager and connected to the Facebook Page." and I have checked several times that my business account is owned by the connected Business Manager and connected to the FB page. 

What else am I missing? I've seen some past documentation that made me wonder if I need something more extensive set up on Facebook first, but my personal Instagram account (listed as an option) doesn't have that...

We've been approved for our shop on Instagram/it is live with 0 items. I am unable to see how to connect Shopify directly so it can pull from our existing catalog vs building something totally new in Facebook.

Replies 0 (0)