Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.
I can see that you're running into an account presence issue error when trying to connect your Instagram account to your Shopify store. Here are a few troubleshooting steps:
You will want to ensure that your Instagram account is in good standing and that there are no interruptions with your account or the server. You can check the Instagram Help Center for these reports.
Then, you want to ensure that your Instagram account settings and permissions allow third-party apps like Shopify to access your account.
Following that, you can try disconnecting and reconnecting your Instagram account.
You can also get in touch through our help center and we can point you in the right direction through live chat, email or callback. Let me know how that goes!
Mac | Social Care @ Shopify - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. I am here to support you.
There are a few things you can try if you are facing an error connecting your Instagram account to Shopify.
1. Check that you have an active Instagram Business or Creator account You will not be able to connect a personal Instagram account to Shopify. So, make sure you have an active Instagram Business or Creator account and that it is set up correctly.
2. Disconnect and Reconnect Your Instagram Account Disconnect your Instagram account from your Shopify store and then try to reconnect it. This can sometimes resolve the error.
3. Update Your Instagram App Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app on your mobile device. This can help ensure that you have access to all the latest features and fixes.
4. Clear your browser cache Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help to resolve connectivity issues between Shopify and Instagram. Try clearing your browser cache and then attempt to connect the two platforms again.
5. Contact Shopify Support If you have tried all the above steps and are still having issues, you can contact Shopify support for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide you with specific recommendations based on your situation.