Install button on custom app is unable to click ( disabled/ grayed out

Sat2000
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hello,

I'm trying to install a custom app to developer store, as Shopify partner.

but installation of custom app is unable to proceed via oauth authentication. ( as shown on screenshot.

( seeing developer console on Chrome bowser, some JS errors seems appearing.. as below

Uncaught Error: Minified React error #418; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=418 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Why such happens? why button is disabled? how to solve this problem?

Thank you

screencapture-tomita-dev-store-myshopify-admin-oauth-request-grant-2022-11-01-11_31_43.png

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36854 3637 11976

@Sat2000 

oh sorry this app side issue can you please contact App Support Team

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15895 2377 3082

Hello @Sat2000 

Looking problem related to app configuration(whitelist store), please check app settings and app store where you installing applications.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free

Sat2000
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Thank you all for response.

after talking with customer support on chat,

it seems the problem is that

I had to choose on distribution on `app management` on dashboard page.

so after choosing `install to specific store`,

then it became able to click the install button. ( on screenshot above

Thank you for help anyway.