Why can't I install a HulkApps app on Shopify?

RafiqZaini
Tourist
5 0 1

I cant install an app from hulkapps and it shows me this in the authorisation pageScreenshot 2022-04-11 at 12.40.58 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Hey, @RafiqZaini!

There's a possibility that you're experiencing a local issue while installing the app. Local issues are triggered by something on your device or your surrounding circumstances and they can be fixed by local troubleshooting. To pinpoint the cause and attempt to fix the error, you can perform local troubleshooting steps. Feel free to go through the steps below, then try to install the app after each step to see if any of these resolve the problem.

• Clear the cookies and cache of your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues. When using incognito, if you are still experiencing the error, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
  • Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example).
  • Try the Shopify Mobile app
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop-up blockers enabled on your device as these can interfere.

If none of the troubleshooting steps solve the concern, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog