INTERNAL ERROR while triying to change currency and market of Draft Order

INTERNAL ERROR while triying to change currency and market of Draft Order

faustorm
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hello,
In my app flow, we first create a Draft Order and then modify it by changing the market to the correct one.

This change is a mutation with GraphQL, it is this:

Query:

mutation draftOrderUpdate($id: ID!, $input: DraftOrderInput!) {draftOrderUpdate(id: $id, input: $input) {draftOrder {totalPriceSet {shopMoney{amount,currencyCode}presentmentMoney{amount,currencyCode}}appliedDiscount{amount}marketName,marketRegionCountryCode,presentmentCurrencyCode}}}
Vars:
{ "id": "gid://shopify/DraftOrder/1417945809231", "input": { "marketRegionCountryCode": "US", "presentmentCurrencyCode": "USD" } }

Response:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "message": "Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: 8510528a-d1ec-4ccf-b824-f40d3fa4c544 (include this in support requests).",
            "extensions": {
                "code": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR",
                "requestId": "8510528a-d1ec-4ccf-b824-f40d3fa4c544"
            }
        }
    ]
}

faustorm_0-1682439933793.png

When the destination currency is different from the original one, for example, the original Draft Order is in EUR, and we want to modify it to put it in USD.

The response I get from Shopify is an INTERNAL ERROR.

I have tested that all the data is correct, I have even tried to configure the market in the same currency. If both markets are in EUR, everything works fine. If I send some data wrong, for example, the GraphQL ID, it returns a specific error, but not an INTERNAL ERROR.

The attached screenshots are from Postman. Please, if anyone knows why this could be, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Replies 0 (0)