Inventory update Vario Software

Kamayart
5 0 0

Dear all,

I connected VARIO ERP through API. Connection and replication service are up and running. However I am not able to synchronise the stock of a test article from Vario with my shop. I am not a developer - just using the private API app. Any suggestions!

Many Thx

Replies 4 (4)

Jason
Shopify Expert
11190 225 2282

If the ERP has the details for the Shopify API in place, then it's up to their code to handle the synchronisation. I would start by asking them for some support. If the software has some error logs, those would be good to review as it might give some clues as to why it's not working.

How did you set the ERP up with the API. Was it copy/pasting the key and password details into something? Or was there some other setup? I only ask just in case there's something obviously that could have been missed.

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Kamayart
5 0 0

Thank you Jason,

so it must be a mapping error on my side . My takeaway is that ERP can send inventory updates to shopify. I was not sure cause I read in a blog that the private app currently does not support inventoy updates. However that was from last year and may be also not true.

Yes I copied the API secret etc. and the API connection test in Vario 8 was successful. I will check the product/article mapping again and reach out to the Vario support

Kamayart
5 0 0

the interface is running. API test = successful. I am able to call the shopify product reference through the ERP and the ID is asigned to the SKU. There are no errors in the log. Its also not working with billbee. It is supposed to something wrong with products or the shop mapping

Kamayart
5 0 0

6659368386611_39952936730675

Actually the ERP does a RFC call on the shopify database and receives the product ID and the main variant ID but it assigns those IDs to 2 different fields. But the reference for API must be a combined string - like above........ hence ist a mapping issue oft the ERP