is there any way to create product bundles with discounts?

sarojpunde
Shopify Expert
10 0 3

I'm trying to create the product bundle on the Product details page using the product tag but the issue is I'm not able to change the bundle price to a discounted price, is there any way to implement it without using any Shopify app, if it's not possible then which app shall I use?

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @sarojpunde 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants.

Did you try the Bold Bundles app yet? 

Bundle by collection - mix & match: Pre-select products customers can choose from to create their own bundle. For example, any top and bottom to create an outfit at a discounted price.
Flexible discounts: 
Discount bundles by a percentage amount or by a fixed dollar amount.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Bold Bundles, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use these apps to create bundles.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

Richard - PageFly.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Sajini2020
Tourist
13 0 3

Hello @sarojpunde,

I have gone through your requirement and found a perfect app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell which will allow you to give discounts for the product bundle in the cart drawer. Try out this app and explore its 14 days free trial. 

Hope this solution helps!

Thanks,

Sajini | iDentixweb

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Alicemaillard
Tourist
6 0 1

Dear @sarojpunde ,

Let me introduce you to our Bundle King app that can offer you several bundles.

Bundle King offers multiples types of bundles such as "Buy one Get one", ect.

Here are some examples of Bundles.

Capture d’écran 2021-05-10 à 12.09.41.png

Feel free to contact us 🙂

Have a nice day,

Thank you.

Alice

banned

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

Hi @sarojpunde 

If you're trying to add multiple products to the cart at once, you can try to use an automatic discount to adjust the price.

I've written an article - What are the possible ways to sell products individually and in customized product packs? Hopefully, it can give you more information. 

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, it is possible to do this task but this can only be done by an expert who have coding knowledge i think best way is to use an app for creating bundles and alongwith the discounts such as Unlimited bundles and discounts app https://apps.shopify.com/product-bundles-discounts-by-revy?surface_detail=product+bundle+and+discoun...h

you can also search for these and you will find a lot of apps in the shopify and then you can choose accordingly.

As well as, i advise you to use a good shopify page builder that can make your work easy and handy, such as Layoutbase (https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder). Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador

Lichen_z
Shopify Partner
59 0 10

To clarify, did you want your product bundle to appear as any other regular product on a PDP? To do this, you can use Simple Bundles to create the bundle and add a discount. BUT if you want to have your customers add products to cart separately which then qualifies for a discounts based on a rule e.g. buy 5 from Collection A and get 10% off, you can use Simple Discounts

Hope this solves it! 

Co-founder at Freshly Commerce ️ | Building Simple Bundles, Simple Discounts, and Freshly Inventory