Is there any way to offer a product for sale only if they purchase over $100 first?

Mel-Tragic
Tourist
9 0 1

I have a special product I want to offer to customers, but only offer for sale if they purchase first. Basically the same idea as a free gift when you spend $100 

, but the gift isn’t free. It’s an option to buy this hugely discounted thing but only if you’re already buying from us. I need this up and running by October first. Is it possible? Please help! 

Replies 4 (4)

xavier-redcod
Shopify Partner
33 1 2

Hi Descentia !

Do you want to offer the gift in the same order or do you want the gift to be available only after your customer paid for an order ?

If you want to offer it in the same order, I developed an app which may help you to achieve that : You can create an automatic offer which will apply a discount only on specific products with the amount of your choice only when your customer has reached a certain amount in his cart. 

If you want to offer your gift after an order, I think the easiest way to do that is to create a coupon code and send it by email when the first order is validated ( you can also create this kind of offer with the app )

If it sound like a good solution for you, you can find the app here and try it for FREE : https://apps.shopify.com/discountduck

Xavier.

Mel-Tragic
Tourist
9 0 1

I want them to be able to purchase it for $49 in the same order, as long as they are spending $150 or more. Thank you SO much for your help!!! 

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @Mel-Tragic,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding your concern, you could try the app Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y by Secomapp, they provide various offers customization and I think it could help solve your query. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you.

P.S: If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you wonder how PageFly helps you build high-converting page, explore here.

Best of luck!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @Mel-Tragic,

Hope you are doing well.

As you haven't accepted the solution yet I guess you are still looking for the solution.

I would recommend you to use the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app as it has the functionality which you have mentioned and looking for.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com