Items with price range

MedinaSimon1
2 0 2

I offer some items like business signs that require me to give a price based on design details. Some of the signs I offer basic design where they can change the colors and fonts but if they want to change the shape and add more items on the sign it would cost more. Am I will always have to deal with them outside the website.

How do I add a request quote option to items like these?

Replies 2 (2)
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 30 85

Hi there, @MedinaSimon1

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

As for the feature you are looking for with price quotes, I have found the following apps that can help you in achieving this for your store: 

• Request A Quote + Hide Price: A highly rated app with a free trial and plan; The app also helps make direct interactions between you & customers for price negotiations. You can convert quotes to orders and send invoices.
  • Request A Quote & Hide Price: another highly rated app that's newer: also has a free trial and plan.
  • Request Quote- Hide Prices: This app can help your customers, especially B2B clients send quick quotes, call for prices easily. Also, the app can hide prices from your opponents, and visitors with special conditions.

I know all three apps have very similar names but they are all 3 separate ones for you to look over and try out to see which one will fit exactly to what you are after.  However, if you find that you need for your store is too specific and an app is simply not cutting it for you, you can also post this job inquiry in our Shopify Expert Marketplace; hiring an expert to achieve this for us might be the way to go. 

Definitely let me know how these options work out for you.

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Emilia7
Shopify Partner
126 6 19

Hello @MedinaSimon1

Have you got your solution? If you want to deal with your customer about the design cost then you can try the Inkybay app.

If you have any product in your where the business signs are customizable like changing color, font etc and you want to charge on the customization that is made by tour customer then you can do thing using the Inkybay app. This app provides vast customization features. Customers can add names and numbers on any side of the product. They can add graphics, upload logos or images, add text, and customize that text in various ways like changing color, fonts, rotating, etc. Before placing an order, customers can place a quote where they can negotiate the price with you.

If your customer makes any design or customizes their product then they can see the preview of how the design look on the product. 

For all the customization options, you can assign prices easily. Customers can see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. According to the features, it provides different packages with different prices so that you can use this app according to your budget also. You can get the custom order files in four different formats PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG  through this app. 

This app offers 21 days of the trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is the Demo Product. 

Inkybay customization appInkybay customization app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants