FROM CACHE - en_header

Kin custom

AndreNos76
1 0 0

Hello, Please Help I have a customer who ordered last Friday and the app from kin custom import is not working can someone please contact them regarding this matter I have emailed them, Facebooked and Instagrammed them trying to get this resolved . My order number is #1041 Thanks 

Screenshot_20200929-193202_Shopify.jpg

Replies 5 (5)
Prolifk1
1 0 0

The same exact thing is happening to me. Has anyone responded to you?

Saintfree
6 0 0

Have you had any follow-ups? I am dealing with this issue as well and have just contacted Kin Custome Today. 

Pierecrm
1 0 0

I can't import orders or products because I keep getting this screen on my Shopify. Its been happening since last night because all throughout the day I was able to import products while customizing my website.  I can still go to Kin customs website and design stuff but cant transfer them to my Shopify. Of course this would happen right before Black Friday. 

Screenshot (2).png

Saintfree
6 0 0

I have spoken to both Shopify and contacted Kin Custom about this issue. Shopify has informed me that because it is a third-party application it has to go through the Kin Customs support team. Kin Custom has sent back a generic email informing individuals that they are dealing with this issue and know about it. This is a very unfortunate time to have this happen and I know they have the opposite schedule of the US so this problem won't be tackled until probably later tonight. I have tried hard setting the app by deleting it, however, this did not solve the issue as I can no longer download it again because I receive the 404 page after you hit the tab that says "ADD APP". So we are at the mercy of their tech team.

Saintfree_0-1637781292559.png

KHAhuna
1 0 0

Thank you for posting this, @Saintfree!

I just emailed them right now as well! 

Very unfortunate to have this happen at such an essential time for businesses. 

I also noticed that my orders are taking FOREVER to be shipped out, which is very unusual. It usually only takes three days for my orders to be produced and shipped; I have over 20 orders from as far back as 11/14 still marked as "processing". 

I just hope that nothing fishy is going on.