I’m looking for someone who has a good working knowledge of Lightspeed and Shopify API
I'm am looking for a robust Lightspeed Shopify API integration platform. We have one physical location and one Shopify online store.
All existing inventory (details and images) in Shopify synced to Lightspeed. All existing customers in Shopify synced to Lightspeed. We currently have no inventory or customers in Lightspeed.
sync inventory, orders, and customers between Shopify ecom and Lightspeed Retail point of sale
1. As items sell online, physical inventory counts will auto-adjust, and vice versa
2. Flexible syncing two-way syncs, one-way syncs, syncing just one specific field
3. Reporting - Web orders from Shopify - total Count, total Sales for a period of time, and status of Order - Unfulfilled, Fulfilled, or Ready for Pickup. (sortable)
4. Buy online (Shopify) return in-store (Lightspeed) - adjust inventory levels correctly of synced SKU for accurate reporting in Lightspeed. also Buy Online, Pickup in Store
5. Full web order (Shopify) synced into Lightspeed POS (these Web orders would all be attached to one Employee i.e. "Online Sales" in Lightspeed POS. Fulfillment of Web orders would be managed in Shopify, shipping labels would be managed in Shopify.
6. Customer online sales and instore sales would display in Lightspeed SALES history for each customer. (a online sale could be exchanged instore or returned instore for store credit)
7. Ability to select which items are displayed online or hidden, this could be done by “special Tags” ie. “_online” or radio check box??
8. Omnichannel Gift Cards (optional but needed)
9. Taxes match correctly.
10. Create a new product in POS or eCommerce, have the option per SKU to manage in Shopify or Lightspeed.
11. Once a SKU is linked, when it sells in-store its available quantity online will automatically update, and vice versa
12. Incoming Online orders are auto printed in-store. (optional)
13. Lightspeed layaway items will reduce the inventory. items taken off layaway will increase the inventory.
Shopify <-> Platform <->Lightspeed
Title Title Item Name
Description Description Long Description
Cost per item Cost Default Cost
Price Price Default Price
Compare at Price MSRP MSRP
Vendor Vendor Vendor
Product type Product type Category
SKU SKU Custom SKU
Barcode Barcode UPC
Tags Tags Tags
Variants items Variants items Matrice items
images Images images
We have worked on multiple Shopify to Retail systems integrations, and are happy to evaluate your requirements in detail. A link to case study of one of our integrations:
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have plans to add Lightspeed to our integration list. We work with a number of Point of Sale systems integrated into Shopify.
Let us know if we can help. Here is an example of one of the POS systems that we integrated with https://pandaflow-new.webflow.io/minbody-shopify-integration
Feel free to email us at email@example.com and see if we can help.
I am currently in the process of working on everything you've described below for my current employer. I've been migrating their 3 systems (Lightspeed, Hyperspace & Shopify) used for both retail/brink and mortor and online/ecommerce website. Including the development of custom work linking with Shopify. If interested feel free to reach out, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still looking for this type of integration then you can use SKUPlugs Lightspeed Shopify integration. For more details please visit the below link
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022