FROM CACHE - en_header

Local Delivery Options App

KymLG
2 0 0

We are doing local delivery, but we want to offer two different options: an ecologic solution (we put your order in a bag, no cost at all) and a regular solution (we put your order in a box, 4$ cost). I didn't find any solution or app to help me yet.    Do someone have a solution for me?

Replies 3 (3)
CirkleApps
Tourist
11 0 2

@KymLG 

I see that you are looking for local delivery with multiple rate option and I think, Shipping Rates by ZipCode app is 100% match for your requirement. Its paid app and require CCS(Carrier Calculated Shipping API) enabled with your shopify plan.

Using this app you can create various shipping zones for your local delivery and setup two rates: one for "Ecologic Bag Solution - Free Delivery" and "Regular Box Solution - 4$". You can specify postcodes with lot of Conditions like Products selection, Price, Weight, Qty and many more for local delivery. 

You should give it try and contact support for professional setup service at zero cost. 

See if this helps.

Thank you!
CirkleApps

atroya
Tourist
35 0 1

Hey,  @KymLG 

For the free option you can just put a custom order option into the shipping section of shopify and put something like "FREE SAME DAY DROPOFF DELIVERY" (of course be aware of time frames). 
As far as the $4 shipping option goes you can always just have a flat rate shipping option as well. However have you thought about what if you were to ship nationwide and internationally? You would definitely need to raise shipping prices at that point and reason with customer expectations. A good article I found that goes more into detail is found below, best of luck!  

https://fenixcommerce.com/what-do-customers-actually-want-from-their-delivery-experience/

iCart
Shopify Partner
417 49 89

Hello @KymLG,

Hope you are doing well.

If you are looking to take extra charge based on customers selecting the option to get their order in a box then here is my recommendation to use the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app, in which you can set the checkbox in the checkout button widget. Please check out the below image. 

Screenshot_7.png

Hope that this will help you in fulfilling your requirement.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com