Why are some customers unable to select local delivery in the U.K.?

Perfectlypaws
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi all,

We have been using local delivery for a while now without any problems. Recently we have had 2 returning customers unable to get the local delivery option, even though they were able to before. Local delivery is working fine for others though. We have been through every setting and are totally confused with this. We have tried the customers details to replicate the fault, and it is definately not working for them. We even tried to replicate the fault on another local shopify store, and those addresses are working fine on those stores, so it doesn't appear to be a shopify issue. Absolutley confused by this, does anyone have any ideas please?

Replies 6 (6)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Can you please ask your customers to clear the cache and check again? Or ask them to check in private window.

Can you please send me your store URL so that I can check the issue as well?

Also, for now you can use the Shopify app till the issue does not resolved.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
Perfectlypaws
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi,

I don't think it is a cache issue as i have tried to create an order using the problem addresses on a fresh computer that hasn't even been on our site and it has the same issues.

It's really starange, i have had local deliveries today without problems, it just seems to be some addresses?

I will send you our url. Thank you so much for your help!

Perfectlypaws
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi,

I can't seem to message you, so will post the url here: www.perfectlypawsome.co.uk

Perfectlypaws
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Binal,

I have tried the app you suggested, and the problem is still there. Any ideas?

Perfectlypaws
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi again,

the app you suggested did not work, and i noticed it moved our express checkout buttons to the bottom of the page. 

I deleted the app, and now my express checkout buttons are gone completely.

Any ideas on this?

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hey there,

Hope you had a great weekend! Sorry for the late response. 

I saw that the express checkouts are hidden, you need to add the CSS to see the additional checkout buttons. Please see the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/1s0i5ha

Also, you can move the app wherever you want on the cart page, to move the app you can check the helpdesk of the app. And to see the local delivery from your Shopify store on the checkout page please check in the Shopify setting > Shipping and delivery > Local delivery > is the location added or not?

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com