Local Pick Up with Multiple Locations

Solved
megzynak
3 0 1

I'm trying to find a local pick up app that works with multiple locations (our locations aren't close to each other so we can't do the usual In Store Pick Up as the Shipping Method sort of thing). I'm wanting something so that right on the product pages they can see if it is in stock at their location of choice and when they select in store pick up for a particular location it takes from that particular locations inventory and not from multiple locations. Any suggestions?

Replies 41 (41)
flawsomefashion
1 0 0

Can you tell me how you created those shipping options?

Elias
Shopify Staff
1412 133 209

Hey, @flawsomefashion.

Thank you for joining the thread!

You can set up local pickup for your store under the Shipping & Delivery settings in your admin, and we have a step-by-step guide to help you with that: Setting up pickup for online orders. If you need any assistance with this, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog