Looking for a app that will do a Product Table

tonysgold
Visitor
2 0 0

Looking for a way or download an app that will do a Product Table so that all of a collection will show on one page with a + / - at the end to add more of that product like the picture below. I've done this on Woocommerce but cannot find a way on Shopify. Does anybody know how?

Product table.png

Replies 3 (3)

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

@tonysgold,

Do you need to display multiple products on a single page with a quantity input box or those are variants of a single product?

If multiple variants of a single product work for you, you can use the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app to display all the variants with a quantity box and allow bulk add to cart for all selected variants.

Here is the demo you can take a look at.

MultiVariants to allow buy multiple sizes and quantities on single product pageMultiVariants to allow buy multiple sizes and quantities on single product page

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants
tonysgold
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,  

Thanks for your help. It is one page for a collection and not one item with different variations. We have a collection of wax melts that come in 60 different fragrances and the way we did it on Woocommerce is anything under that catagory (collection speaking in Shopify language) is listed on one page altogether just like on the photo attachment I showed earlier. Then a customer can either click on it to go to the individual item to see the description etc or which happens in most cases a customer can scroll down one page a pick at randam which they would like to purchase, and click ADD TO BASKET as they go,  but is done on one page. The photo attachment is from a Shopify site as well so I know it can be done but is from one of our competitors so cannot ask. 

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @tonysgold,

Hope you are doing well.

By doing custom coding to your theme file you can make the thumbnails of your products. If you are not good at coding you should hire a theme developer to make this possible.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com