Solved

Looking for a complete B2b/Wholesale app(or apps) that manages several features

EricHys
Visitor
3 0 1

Hey there all

Im quite new here to shopify and i might soon be off to start a new project. However i havent really found any App that can do everything that is needed on the site. Here is what features it most have.

1. As a default All prices should be hided(logged in and not). Yet you should be able to place products to a Cart and when the customer is done placing stuff in the Cart there should be a send Quote-order or Request Order Proposal(dont know the right term) function.

2. A function where some accounts can show some particular product others can not see. Like a b2b customer can see some products that is exclusive for just for him.

3. Some product will have prices while logged in and depending on the Customer(account). So i need to manually be able to set prices on products depending on what account is logged in. Also there would be great if there was a Bulk feature added on the the already Account set price. So for example if account X has a price for the product set to $10 for one the price for 10 would be $50. Meanwhile customer Y has a price of $15 for one and but also $50 for 10?

4. Bonus, If a costumer can while logged in can see it previous orders AND Request Order Proposal/Qoute order and resend it again.

I have searched but not found an App what does all this. I know i could add like five different Apps but i want as few as possible. How would you go about this problem? Any insight or tips would be useful. Thanks in advance   

Accepted Solution (1)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

You can set quote or contact style instead of add to cart by following these instructions: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-replace-add-to-cart-button

For custom prices you need to set up a wholesale app. This usually involves editing your theme so you can have tags on your products which are then used for specific prices when customers are logged in. Do a search for wholesale apps in app store.

Regards

Tom

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

You can set quote or contact style instead of add to cart by following these instructions: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-replace-add-to-cart-button

For custom prices you need to set up a wholesale app. This usually involves editing your theme so you can have tags on your products which are then used for specific prices when customers are logged in. Do a search for wholesale apps in app store.

Regards

Tom

EricHys
Visitor
3 0 1

Thanks! 

Sorry for late answer but this helped me out. 

EmmaSmth
Explorer
45 0 19

Hi @EricHys !

I suggest you try KAD Wholesale. It is an app that creates discounted tags that could also include cart limits and connect this tags to the customers. When your customers logged in they will be able to bee a special conditions that you have created for them. 

Here is the link for more information https://apps.shopify.com/kad-wholesale

Let me know what you think.