Looking for a Customer upload picture wall

Roberto_Arguell
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello Everyone,

A little intro to me My name is Roberto Arguello CO-Founder of RUJI Naturals(www.rujinatuarls.com) we are a small family-owned pet wellness brand focused on making products using all-natural and organic ingredients specifically using superfoods as key ingredients.

I am trying to look for an app that I can have our customers post their pictures of their dogs/puppy on our RUJI wall of Pups. Something to have on the website so that customers can also be interactive with. Does anyone have an app or a way I can make this happen?

Thank you,

Roberto

Replies 4 (4)

anikfahmid
Visitor
3 0 0

What about the review apps like loox?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Roberto_Arguell, I hope you are doing well! you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can upload customers' photos with reviews. You can ask customers to submit reviews automatically by sending email campaigns and you can send automatic review request emails.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @Roberto_Arguell 

You are running a truly meaningful project for our small friends. It is worthy to be spread all over the world. In terms of this goal I recommend you to increase conversion rate on rujinaturals.com, engage more customers, spend less money on marketing by repeating sales and surely build a strong brand identity.

Growave App assists your project with all these tasks above. It allows you to upload photo reviews, collect them automatically, rate them in the way you would adjust. Moreover, the most timesaving item of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. It reminds customers several times after purchasing.

I have noticed pretty visuals on your website. Growave provides you to set up front-end appeal of Review App, emails, Loyalty program regarding your brand colors with logo.

Feel free to try out all features like Social Login, Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A for free on trial period. 

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

psome
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

@Roberto_Arguell,

where the suggestions helpful or where you looking for something different?

-Peter