Looking for a good app to customise a blog homepage.

Solved
MeganMurray
1 0 0

We are looking for a way to make our blog homepage more aesthetically pleasing, is there any way to do this without changing the theme for the entire website? Our shop works perfectly but the blog is very uninspiring.

TIA

Megan x

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
166 6 20

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @MeganMurray,

Best homepages neatly showcase the information a user will want to know about the brand without overwhelming the reader. General guidelines of what should be on a homepage include:

Hero banner
Unique value proposition
Painless website navigation
A complete header and footer
Appropriate pop-ups
Featured products
Social proof

I think this article https://whidegroup.com/blog/how-to-create-a-successful-e-commerce-homepage/ will be useful for you. Here you can find out a list of e-commerce homepage best practices.

Also, you can consider these apps: AMP by Shop Sheriff, Shogun Landing Page Builder and LimeSpot Personalizer.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
166 6 20

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @MeganMurray,

Best homepages neatly showcase the information a user will want to know about the brand without overwhelming the reader. General guidelines of what should be on a homepage include:

Hero banner
Unique value proposition
Painless website navigation
A complete header and footer
Appropriate pop-ups
Featured products
Social proof

I think this article https://whidegroup.com/blog/how-to-create-a-successful-e-commerce-homepage/ will be useful for you. Here you can find out a list of e-commerce homepage best practices.

Also, you can consider these apps: AMP by Shop Sheriff, Shogun Landing Page Builder and LimeSpot Personalizer.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.