Looking for a product configurator app for a client's website?

VoltaCreative
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Hello,

we have a client who is wanting a Shopify website built and their products need a configurator, like the following: https://gb.msasafety.com/Portable-Gas-Detection/Multi-Gas/ALTAIR%C2%AE-4XR-Multigas-Detector/p/00008...

When you click on the 'product configurator' option in the link (above the buy now button), it brings up a number of drop-downs for you to select options. Once you're happy with your selection, you can them submit your configuration and it will generate a PDF for you to download, or you can email and print your selections.

We're looking for an app to be able to do this?

Has anyone come across anything like this before, or used an app like it?

Thank you 🙂

Replies 4 (4)

renteas
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

Hello @VoltaCreative,

I'm thrilled to share that we've built Kickflip precisely for needs like yours.

With our app, you can easily set up a product configurator similar to the one you've referenced, allowing customers to select options and view their custom product in real time.

I encourage you to start a free trial to explore how Kickflip can meet your specific requirements. Additionally, I would recommend booking a call with someone from our team. It would be our pleasure to discuss your project in more detail with you.

We can't wait to see what you'll build with Kickflip!

Best,

-Renaud

VoltaCreative
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Does your solution allow the configuration to then be emailed / PDF created as the sample configurator we linked to?

renteas
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

By default, the process ends with an 'Add to Cart' button. Once the product has been added to the cart, as a merchant, you can print out a PDF. We are working on a feature to allow merchants to generate quotes instead of selling direct. Feel free to vote on it if you'd like to be notified when it goes live.

Hope this helps!

-Renaud

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
311 10 38

Hello @VoltaCreative,

Hope you're doing well. After going through your requirements, I'm suggesting you try the Inkybay - Product Personalizer app.

With this app, you can add unlimited options with a dropdown style. by selecting all the options from the dropdown, your customer can place the order. You'll get all the selected options through the order file. You can change the option style from dropdown to others also.

You'll get 21 days of free trial to explore the feature.

dropdown - product options.png

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants