Looking for a review app that can make a slider of reviews and send email to collect reviews

james177
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi guys, I'm finding a review app that is completely free (or has a good price) and can create a slider or carousel of reviews on the home page and can send an email or a link for collecting reviews.
I would prefer an app which is free or not too expensive. Thank you for your suggestions!
Best regards
banned
Replies 8 (8)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @james177, I hope you are doing good! you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. With AiTrillion:

• You can create a slider of reviews.
  • You can add reviews with photos. 
  • You can send review request emails.
  • You can send review reminder emails.
  • To collect more reviews you can give loyalty points to customers on leaving a review. 
  • You can create a separate review page
  • You can add reviews on any page.
  • It has a review widget.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @james177 

This is Growave, I would love to provide the solution for you

All-in-one app allows merchants to showcase the reviews on a slider or carousels. The App automates sending review request emails to your customers after the purchase. And can also send reminder emails if a customer ignores the first request. Every feature is adjusted to colors and logo accordingly to your brand identity. If you are intend to increase traffic to your website, integrate it with Google Shopping. You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.

On top of that, we have various tools that can help to escalate your customer experience like Social Login, Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails, etc.

If you would be interested, you can try out Growave for free to see what value we can bring to your business.

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 355

Hi @james177 ! 

Ali Reviews is featured with stunning review widgets that provides various styles of carousel slider. Besides, we also has friendly drag and drop builder that lets you drop your testimonial section on any pages easily without coding. Therefore, you can take a look at Ali Reviews app since we have the functions that exactly meet your needs. 

The price for installing Ali Reviews is not expensive also, It just costs $9,9 / month for Starter plan. Especially, we're giving 7-day trial of all the exclusive features for all users, 100% risk-free, no charge approved. You can check Ali Reviews HERE and take a free ride. 

And please contact us directly if you have any question via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

Best regards, 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

jasonmarz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey @james177 ,

Im looking for exactly the same as you.

A FREE review app that includes, carousel for homepage, automatic email, able to edit email text.

Did you manage to find something?

cheers

Jase

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @jasonmarz, You can install the all in one app AiTrillion. It has all of them that you are looking for i.e review carousel, automatic email, you can edit email text and more. You can check it out. 

P.S- Free plan available. 

lucas05021
Excursionist
125 0 5

I am also looking for such an application and hope to get help!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @lucas05021, you can check out the app AiTrillion. It has all these features and has a free plan available. 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

Hii @james177,
App No1
App No 2 
You can install this app in your store.
Many Features are included here.