Looking for a Shopify app to Offer Discount if customer submits email

kenbg4067
Tourist
4 0 2

My store is www.smilingwombat.com

I'm looking for an app that will have a pop-up come up on the home page offering the customer a discount on their next order if they sign up with their e-mail.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

Ken
Replies 4 (4)

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

HI @kenbg4067 

Engati has something called conversion triggers, where you can have a discount pop-up shown on multiple events like x% page scroll, remove and products to cart, spent x seconds on a page, exit intent, etc
See more details here

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @kenbg4067 

There's an app called Personal Discount by Solvenium that I think you should check out. With their app, you can encourage people to provide you with their email addresses in exchange for a unique discount code.

Also, in the spirit of talking about customer loyalty incentives and retention, I'd like to share our Customer Retention 101 guide which is filled with some terrific knowledge on maximizing this aspect of your business. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MarmetoCare
Explorer
70 6 19

Hi @kenbg4067 

Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I am sure you must be aware of the multiple apps that you can plugin with your store and i came across a few that might help you here - https://apps.shopify.com/categories/conversion-promotions

Shopify app store.pngApp store.png

Listing down a few names that could help - 

1. Spin Wheel Popup+Email Pop ups

2. 20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Please feel free to reach out to us on sales@marmeto.com incase you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Team Marmeto

GiorgiaGSC
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi Kenbg4067, 

You may want to consider Getsitecontrol's app for Shopify stores, it's called Email Pop Ups and Coupon Popups by Getsitecontrol.

It allows you to create an email capture popup and provide discount codes by
- Either displaying it on the second page once a visitor signs up
- Or sending it to the visitor’s email.
In the former case, visitors can either copy the code to the clipboard or apply it directly to the shopping cart.

We also have a template gallery where we offer plenty of customizable templates.

We offer a 14-day free trial to our new users, so you can try out the app before committing to a subscription.

If you want to know more, you can check out the use case we wrote on this topic (or the other resources on our website) and ask us any questions you may have using the chat function. Or, you can ask me here!🙂