What is the best wholesale app for tiered discounts on Shopify?

Bubblegumyum
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, 

I’m looking for a wholesale app that is able to do the below.  

Wholesale discount that has a tier program that will have a different discount mix based on the collection...so tier one could have collection 1 at max order 2 of each product variant at 50%. Collection 2 at a max of 1 at 30% of each variant. I want to be able to customize the variants for each tier.

Any idea which app could do this? 

TIA

Replies 5 (5)

Tim_Gist
Explorer
92 2 8

Hi @Bubblegumyum ,

Wholster has very dynamic pricing options if you are looking for an enterprise solution.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions. support@gist-apps.com

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Bubblegumyum,

Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding this concern, you could give this app a try named VolumeBoost- Volume Discount app by HulkApps. 

And as you already know, providing discounts is one of the most effective ways to increase AOV, and there are also some other proven tactics you could apply to boost sales that you could refer to, hope it would be helpful to you.

Best of luck!

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @Bubblegumyum,

You should try PIckyStory's new Bundle Builder functionality. You can create several bundles based on your collections with different tiers and let your customers pick the item they want to get volume discounts. Example:

Monosnap 2021-06-24 20-11-08.png

See live example here

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.

EmmaSmth
Explorer
45 0 19

Hi @Bubblegumyum!

Check KAD Wholesale. You can create discount tags with % of the discount for products or collections. And also add cart limitations for the wholesale customers.

In order to make the app work you need to add this discount tag to all the customers who are supposed to see these discounts.

Here is an app: https://apps.shopify.com/kad-wholesale 

Let me know what you think. 

bunnasia
9 0 0

thanks, i saw that one but am unsure if i can add an order with the discounts from the shopify or app admin page.  can i do that or do i have to be logged in as a customer?