Looking For Addon For Custom Store Currency For Rewards - Tokens/Tickets/Etc

VeridianSky
1 0 0

I am trying to find a store addon app that has the ability to create and to *manually* assign tokens/tickets/etc to create a reward section of the store kind of like Chuck-e-Cheese or a fair where you redeem say 10 tickets for a stuffed animal, and like 20 for a bigger one etc. I want to have the ability to manually assign these tickets to customers and do not want them to be automatically assigned on purchases (the idea is to have giveaways and things on social media etc and give the winners these directly). There were a few that were mentioned back in 2017 (https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/custom-store-currency/td-p/427217) but they aren't currently supported on the App Store. I also do NOT want addons dealing with crypto or things like that, which I keep getting results for when searching for a digital currency addon. Any help would be super appreciated!

Replies 2 (2)
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @VeridianSky, I'm Neomi from the Rise.ai app.

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

Seems like our bulk campaign solution can be a good fit for your needs.

You can create a bulk campaign where you allocate store credit to specific customers.

The store credit can be used for shopping at your store or can be limited to a specific collection.

For more information reach out at info@rise.ai
You can also check our listing page

Pietervdd
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi @VeridianSky ,

Perhaps Mipha Loyalty & Rewards is the app you're looking for. While it does have out-of-box collect and spend methods, you're also able to manually add and deduct points from customers. Feel free to try it out and if you need any help, let me know!