Looking for an App: show model's sizing info over product image of said model (clothing store)

briikamiika
1 0 0

Hey there!

I'm looking for an App, similar to Shop The Look upsell bundles by Byte Commerce but perhaps more fleshed out, that would enable our online store to show a rollover feature over product images on product pages. When rolled over, there would be a message saying "shop the look" or something like that, and when clicked a pop-up would show what other products are included in that image, as well as the model's size and measurements.

Caveat:
Multiple product images on singular products, so each image would need to be able to be customized with its own model info, shop the look product info, etc.

Does anyone know of an App in the Shopify store with this type of functionality?

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi, @briikamiika!

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Not too many options out there for this, but have you also seen Shop the Look by Zoomy? That looks like the other main option I can see on the app store, other than the one you mentioned. 

My other suggestion to you would be to reach out to the app developers directly and see if there is any customization they might be able to further help you with. This may or may not be available, but they would be the best people to ask about this. You can find any app developers contact details on the app description page under Support. 

Otherwise, if you can't find what you're looking for in the app store, you may want to considering hiring a Shopify Expert or developer to build something custom for you. 

Let us know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog