Looking for an app to display "add-on" items on the cart to encourage customers to add to cart

ColeSkory
Visitor
3 0 3

Like the subject says, I am looking for a plugin that will list specific products on the cart page to persuade customers to add them to the cart. Ideally, it would pop up on the screen when they click to checkout. Is there an app for that, or is that something I would have to develop?

Thanks!

Replies 2 (2)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @ColeSkory!

There are a few apps on our Shopify App store here that can help you upsell your products within your store's cart page. I did find this specific one however, that you may be particularly interested in. It allows you to showcase a range of products that customers can instantly add to their cart, when they click on the checkout button within the cart page. You can see how the app performs by clicking on the View example store button within the app page. Just a note however that apps like this one has been made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you have any questions about them I would recommend getting in touch with the app developers, as they are best equipped to answer app-specific queries.

Upselling your products is one strategy your store can take to increase sales, so it's nice to see that you're looking to implement this feature to your store! If you're looking for other strategies to boost your sales, feel free to take a look at our Shopify Blog here. The blog goes through other strategies such as adding a loyalty program, and launching a Facebook store, for example, to help with sales conversion.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @ColeSkory,

Hope you are doing well.

Yes, there is an app named iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell which will fulfill your requirement. The app has a 60-days free trial BFCM offer running, go check it out now.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com