Looking for Size Scale Review App

houseofvella
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm looking for an app to install that allows customers to leave a review, but also lets them rank if the garment fits small, true to size, large, etc. See example below:

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 6.41.12 PM.png

Replies 2 (2)
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1811 181 295

Hey, @houseofvella.

Thank you for reaching out, and I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I understand you're looking for an app that allows customers to leave a review, and also let them answer a survey (eg. Did the item fit well?). While there are many review apps available in our App Store, the ability to include a survey or other features (eg. Photo reviews) is likely a paid feature - so you'll want to review their plans to see which one has such features included. To help you determine where to start looking, here are 16 Best Product Review Apps for Shopify [June 2021].

Based on the screenshot you've shared, the closest one is Rivyo Product Reviews ($5.99/month for Q&A feature). Product Reviews Review App by HelpfulCrowd also allows you to collect richer review content ($29.99/month plan). If you need any help with these apps, the app developers are always available to assist you - you can reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

Did you get a chance to check out Rivyo Product Reviews previously?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

pixibo1
4 0 0

Hi,

Sorry coudnt find a size review app. However if you are seeing a lot of returns due to incorrect sizing then this app can help -

https://apps.shopify.com/pixibo-find-your-fit

The app helps shoppers find the right size. The accuracy is high enough and you see an immediate reduction in sizing returns.

pixibo1_0-1633936438856.pngpixibo1_1-1633936520464.png

pixibo1_2-1633936571741.png