Solved

What Shopify app allows YouTube explainer popups on your page?

Donceko
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi all. I tried looking at App Marketplace but couldn't find anything. 

What I'd like to find is an app that allows me to put Youtube Explainer popup on the right or left bottom of the screen (each page). Once someone clicks on it, a YouTube video pops out and loads and starts playing.

I'm using Nudgify for nudges/popup for sale proof, sadly they don't offer YouTube video explainer popup/nudge.

It's OK if app is paid, I just want an app that works and does not impact site's speed.

Many thanks!

Don.

Accepted Solution (1)

Lyric_ChipBot
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Don! 

I think ChipBot is right up your alley. Between the Pylons and Interceptors features, you can post youtube explainer videos exactly how it's pictured in your mind. Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

My best, 

Lyric 

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Lyric_ChipBot
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Don! 

I think ChipBot is right up your alley. Between the Pylons and Interceptors features, you can post youtube explainer videos exactly how it's pictured in your mind. Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

My best, 

Lyric 

Donceko
Visitor
2 0 2

Thanks! I just sign up for free trial. Likely going to upgrade to the first paid tier as I want it brand-free and for 2 sites.

I would actually suggest to add an option to choose a YouTube Video. Now I have to find login details to my very old YT account in order to download that video xD

Lyric_ChipBot
Tourist
5 1 1

Hey Don,

That's awesome! I'm really glad you like ChipBot, and I just sent you an email that should help a lot. 

Looking forward to your response,

Lyric

brickspacelab
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Hi there -  I just stumbled across this post and wanted to share Easypop - this is our app but I think it would the perfect solution for what you're doing. Easypop is an all-in-one popup marketing tool so you can use it to display videos, newsletters, progress bars, and even more.

Premium Shopify Themes - brickspacelab.com