Low order value notice at checkout

ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

Lately, we've been getting a lot of orders  worth $10-20. Not only is this annoying, it also doesn't benefit the customers. For example, they'd buy a product for $4 and pay $6 for shipping, whereas if they just got 5 units, they'd get a discount on the product price and the shipping would only be like $8-9, so price per product would go down significantly. 

I was wondering if anybody is aware of an app (free, preferably, or at least free trial) that does this or at least something similar that could be customized into this? I.e. if cart value < $20, show popup, or something like that.

Thanks

Replies 6 (6)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 953

Hi @ShelHealth ,

May our Boost sale app will help you show freeshipping bar on your site and set code for that too.

AVADA Boost Sales is a one-stop solution that is specially designed to skyrocket your sales with countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop-up, sales boost and many more

You can check our app here: https://apps.shopify.com/avada-boost-sales

It is totally free and help you much more.

Hope it will help you!

banned
ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

I'm already using your app but that's not what I'm looking for. We've had the bar up for 2 years and it barely made a difference. I'm looking for a popup at the cart/checkout specifically.

Thanks

ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

Still looking for a solution if anybody knows one

GiorgiaGSC
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @ShelHealth!

I hope you've already found a solution, but in case you haven't, I suggest trying Getsitecontrol.

It has a 14-day free trial, so you don't need to spend money just to try it.

It allows you to display popups on your website when someone has items for a certain amount of money in the cart (like <$20, as in your example). You can also place a button on the popup that will add a certain product to the cart.

Here are some of the templates you can find in the gallery, just to give you an idea:

2022-09-02_13-08-23.png

GiorgiaGSC_0-1662117223667.png

GiorgiaGSC_1-1662117233795.png

All the templates are customizable (copy, font, colors, fields, images...). The platform also has a statistics section where you can see the difference the popups are making for your store.

GiorgiaGSC_2-1662117377036.png

(Screenshots in attachment if you want to see them better)

If you have questions or want more information, feel free to DM me or reply here, I'd be happy to answer you 🙂

Giorgia from Getsitecontrol

ShelHealth
Excursionist
28 0 8

Still looking, if anybody has any solutions

PreggyPlus
Visitor
2 0 1

Not sure if you're still looking, but we use this app for what you describe:
https://apps.shopify.com/orderlogic?search_id=c705412c-9e91-44d0-866d-24268d3f11df&surface_detail=or...

It's called OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits.