Loyalty program apps

maimailo
1 0 1

Hi, I currently am using a loyalty program app. If in the future I decide to switch to another app,  will everything, including points earned and coupons earned, gets moved over?

Also, the same question with a Wishlist app. Will everything be moved over to the new app? Or will the customer lose all everything in their Wishlist?

Replies 3 (3)
PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 2 12

hi @maimailo 

Good day! 

I suggest to contact their corresponding customer support verify concern, different apps usually has unique variety of features. 

Thank you

Growave
Shopify Partner
1126 38 391

Hi @maimailo 

It depends on the app you are going to switch to. For example, with Growave app you can easily transfer all your data from the previous app to our app. All you need is a CSV file format containing your information.

Here are instructions on how to import your WISHLIST feature and How to import existing customers to Loyalty and Rewards program

FYI, you can test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Reviews, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
131 14 48

Hi @maimailo ,

You can try a Free app BON Loyalty of Smartify. It is free and has 5 review stars.

PS:

As a fellow store owner who also struggled at first, here are my personal app recommendations for you.
1. if you don't have a Shopify developer, you need a building page app (Page fly, Layout Hub,...)
2. Your store is professional-looking and high-converting. you should have some apps to boost sales, up-sale (reconvert,... )
3. Effective and diverse marketing strategies including ads, email marketing, SEO, etc For me step 3 is where most people including myself could go wrong. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for quick sales but never miss out on SEO as it helps you grow your online presence sustainably with an affordable strategy. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free SEO apps that offer good service. I personally used this one SEO Booster (https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC) Just my personal recommendations. Hope it helps

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!