Malicious links from Shopify App Store

the-loop-tech
Shopify Partner
1 0 2
Hi,

We host a story on Shopify under the domain bil-teste.shopify.com.

We have recently run into issues regarding Google Ads becoming unavailable due to "malicious or undesired software" found on our website. 
Our tech team has deleted the app causing those malicious links, namely an App called Custom JS and JQuery (the name might have slight variations and we can't find the app on the Shopify App Store, it appears to have been deleted), and scraped the website for the malicious links reported to us by Google Support. 

Still, after removing the app and scraping the theme to delete all tags, and scripts from that app google still says we have malicious links remaining from that app. 
The links mentioned by Google Support are:

We would love to get more info on how to solve this critical issue for us if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Replies 4 (4)

Igorb86
Tourist
3 0 0

I have the same issue with redirect please help us to solve this problem. This is not an isolated case. 
Thank you

Igorb86
Tourist
3 0 0

I found solution. In my case, I just deleted app Yandex and the problem is gone. 

ProfessorOak
Visitor
1 0 0

We have this issue too - it's really concerning. Shopify need to do something about this!

LJ_Smit
Visitor
1 0 0

HI! we have been having this same issue from the same app! We have deleted the app but this did not solve the issue, was yours solved in the meantime? could you tell how?

thank you very much!