Manage more than 20 pickup points

DomenicoToma
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, I have to manage about 1000 different pickup points that changes almost weekly.

Is there an app that can do so? 

Is it possibile to have so many pickup points on a Shopify store?

Thank you.

Replies 3 (3)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hey, @DomenicoToma

Thanks for reaching out with your question. I’m here to help. Are you thinking of setting up 1000 pickups for customers at 1000 different pickup locations? Would you be picking items up from customers, or would customers be picking up items from these locations? 

I would love to know more about what it is exactly that you sell and want to do so that I can help further. 

Talk soon,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello Domenico,

Hope you are doing well.

Use the Order Delivery Date app in that you can set unlimited pickup locations with different pickup dates and time selectors. Check out the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/order-delivery-date-by-identixweb

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

KlaudiaZapiet
Shopify Partner
47 3 6

Hi Domenico,

Hope you're doing well! I'm Klaudia from the Zapiet team and we have an app called Store Pickup + Delivery that is able to accommodate 1000 pickup locations. We also have a ton of other features. Please check out our available plans and features:

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 3.16.47 PM.png

In addition, you may import and export locations using CSV which will definitely save you time if your pickup points change so often. 

I would recommend signing up for our 14-day free trial and testing it out! Along with the free trial, we also offer a free 45-minute setup session where a member of our team will help to set up the app and answer any questions you might have. Here's the link to schedule a setup: https://www.zapiet.com/shopify/schedule-setup

Should you have any questions, our support team is also available on live chat and email (support@zapiet.com).

Cheers,

Klaudia from Zapiet