Marketplace Connect Etsy

PaganArt
Visitor
2 0 0

I have my Shopify and Etsy listing synched, well mostly as some don't want to. But I have about three listings out of 70 odd that when I update anything in the listings section of Marketplace Connect automatically inactivates the listing in Etsy and sends it to the Inactive list. Treble checked all the settings and they are identical to all the other listings. Also, Marketplace Connect refuses to list some items, usually anything with variations. The app seems pretty hit and miss with Etsy, oddly no such issues with eBay integration.

Replies 2 (2)

JoshA_SMC
Shopify Staff
9 0 1

Hello,

Josh here from Marketplace Connect Customer Support.

We have been made aware of such an issue occurring on some accounts, that listings created with or linked to the app are being set to Inactive on Etsy. A similar case was reported, and a High Priority ticket was created for our Engineering Team to investigate.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for Support so we can look deeper into any trouble you may have when using the app. You should see a Help button on the lower-right section on any page in the app for immediate assistance.

PaganArt
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Josh, I have now contacted support who tell me I need to wait for the listings to activate, but it has been three odd days. In five years Etsy have never disabled a listing but since using Markeplace Connect it is happening on several listings, yesterday was the 4th time of re-activating the listings on Etsy and today they are once again de-activated. Marketplace Connect is simply choosing some listings to de-activate.