Solved

What is the optimal app for processing recurring payments on Shopify?

CharaHarris
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello 👋🏽 

I’m looking create a membership site with courses. I already have the course app to house my content. 

I am using https://apps.shopify.com/courses?surface_detail=Courses&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_posit...

What is the best app to process recurring membership payments? 

Or is there a better courses app that allows you process recurring payments? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @CharaHarris 

I do know that there is an app called Courses & Memberships that are going to be adding live classes, and recurring subscription for memberships capabilities in the near future. I'd recommend reaching out to them for a potential timeline. Otherwise, it couldn't hurt to ask your existing app developer via their support channel if they have any integrations with existing recurring billing apps. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @CharaHarris 

I do know that there is an app called Courses & Memberships that are going to be adding live classes, and recurring subscription for memberships capabilities in the near future. I'd recommend reaching out to them for a potential timeline. Otherwise, it couldn't hurt to ask your existing app developer via their support channel if they have any integrations with existing recurring billing apps. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Conjured_Char
Shopify Partner
36 0 4

Hi @CharaHarris,

I know it's been a few months but if you're still looking for a membership app that can handle recurring billing, we just launched Conjured Memberships, which is geared toward exactly the type of membership payments you're talking about. All the payments are handled via Shopify's normal checkout. We'd be happy to offer you free assistance in styling the membership landing page and dashboard to match your store's look and feel too if you'd like. Feel free to message me directly or email our team if you have any questions!

ArchitechproOU
Shopify Partner
99 2 15

Hi,

This is Oleksandr from Courses team. Just wanted to update this thread to let everyone know that the app now has memberships feature you've been looking for. We're adding native Shopify subscriptions support in the nearest future. You can reach out to our support at support@architechpro.com for any questions. Thanks!

Courses app: https://apps.shopify.com/courses