FROM CACHE - en_header

Mix and Match Bundle app

hkpghkpg
11 0 0

Hi - I have looked at a number of pages worth of bundles but still cannot find the right app to use. The closest is Jozi- Mix and Match but I am not a fashion store.

We have coffee store and have 4 collections (coffee machine, grinder, coffee beans and accessories)

We want to create a bundle where users looking to buy a machine can select their own grinder, coffee beans and accessories. 

For example: Customer likes Earth Coffee Machine.

Now he/she can create her own bundle:
Choose a Grinder: Pick 1 from Grinder 1, Grinder 2 Grinder 3
Choose a Coffee: Pick 1 from Strong Beans, Medium Beans, Mild Beans
Choose a Acessories: Pick 1 from Cleaner, Cleaning cloth, apron

Is there any app out there that can do this?

Many of the current bundles apps are the same, you select 3-4 items and submit. Then it shows that entire bundle underneath but you cannot distinguish the collections, just items.....
Can some please help, many thanks!

Replies 4 (4)
channelup
Shopify Partner
655 34 142

Hi

You could achieve this set up using the additional options as variants.

So every variant would contain the main product and if user selects one of the variant options the price changes and that added product is also included in order. If you want to force the user to select one of each option then the first variant would be set to one if not you have the first variant to state not included.

In terms of inventory you would have to kit up the products and our platform allows you to do this so when the order comes in we actually split it down to the components.

If you would like us to show you and demonstrate the setup send me an email to tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
Get in touch with our team here.
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1679 204 373

Hey, @hkpghkpg 

There are a couple of bundling apps I think will suit your needs. Specifically, I do know that the Bundle Builder app allows you to have a multi-step bundle building experience. Where each 'step' you can have a set list of items that the customer can add. In your case, you can make a step for the grinder, coffee, and then accessories. Keeping it organized and neat.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sillycube
Shopify Partner
712 16 108

My new app BYOB can help you do so. We support picking Any X product from collection A and Any Y product from collection B and get a discount. You can take a look at the sample page

Let me know if it's suitable for you!

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
NotAGuru
Excursionist
18 0 22

Hi,

maybe this is something for you?

MIMAC