Mix and Match/Bundling Question

Merzy
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello Shopify forum browsers,

• I wish to allow guests to mix and match variants of a single product.
  • As an example of lipsticks, I wish for them to be able to click/dropdown and select up to 2, 3, 4 color options on a single page and add it to their cart (but buying just ONE color will not be available).
  • The color variants will all have the same price. 

Is there a way for me to implement this into Shopify? Or will I need to download an app? If so, what apps does the community suggest?

Best regards and best health everyone 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

myluxvene
Visitor
3 0 3

Hi! I was wondering if you were able to find the right answer/app to your needs. If so, what are you using now? I am having a similar problem finding a mix and match/bundling app to fit my needs. Thank you!

NotAGuru
Excursionist
18 0 23

Hey Merzy,

i use the MIMAC app in my store.

This is how it works for me: https://kerbholz.com/pages/mixmatch 

based on variants 😉

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @Merzy,

Have you got any solution yet? I have kind of the same solution for you but for that, you have to create variants in your Shopify admin panel. 

All variants will be visible on the product page under the main product. Using the  MultiVariants - Bulk Order app, there will be a quantity selector for each type of item. Your customer can mix N match variants from a single product page. They can choose their own combination of all variants. 

For example, they can choose  2, 3, or 4 color options on a single page for lipstick. You can also set a restriction that the customer must choose more than one color variants for placing an order.

Along with this that MultiVariants - Bulk Order app also allows you to apply min/max order quantity, min/max order value, bundle quantity, incremental quantity, etc.

It has 3days free trial and live customer support facility. So you can give it a try.

Here is a Demo Product. you can not click on “Add to cart” without selecting minimum 3 variants and the button will not be going to work if you select more than 5 variants.

Also, you can explore our Demo store to know more about the other features.

MultiVariants Minimum order limitMultiVariants Minimum order limit

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants