Can I add a multiple selection option for sweets on Shopify?

Thetreatcabin
Visitor
1 0 1

Good morning all. I hope someone can help. 
I would like to add a multiple selection option but I can not seem to find any that actually work. I’m also not great at coding and don’t really understand it. 
I own a sweet business and would like to add a option where they choose up to 10 sweets from a list & not be able to choose more. 

I really hope someone can help me as I’m struggling. 

thank you 

Replies 5 (5)

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @Thetreatcabin,

I highly recommend checking PickyStory's bundle builder deal as it's very easy to set up and you don't need to do any coding.

Bundle Builders let customers create their own custom bundle. They give your customers the option of choosing from a selection of products (curated by you) to create their desired bundle.

Examples:
Choose any 3 items from the summer collection

Pick any 3 t-shirts (t-shirt collection) and any pair of pants (pants collection)

PauloM_0-1633939676678.png

You can also check out our live example here: https://try.pickystory.com/pages/bundle-builder

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

Hi @Thetreatcabin 

You can try my app, BYOB. It displays your products in a grid for customer selections. You can take a look at our sample page here

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Thetreatcabin,

Great idea. There are several apps in the Shopify App store which I think might work for you here, they're apps which offer a variety of options you can offer to customers on your store for certain products. These are the apps which sprung to my mind when I read your post: 

Do you think any of these could be what you're lookijng for? Let me know!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

Hello @Thetreatcabin and @Nick,

Did you find any solution yet? If not, you can check out the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app, which allows you to limit the number of variants to choose from. You can restrict customers to choose up to 10 sweets from a list (variants) by enabling the minimum/maximum number of variants as well as limit the quantity per variant or total quantity in combination with multiple variants.

You can take a look at this demo product with the minimum/maximum number of variants restrictions.

Bulk variant add to cart with direct to checkout buttonBulk variant add to cart with direct to checkout button

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Thetreatcabin 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores.

You can use product option apps: Infinite Product Options, Infinite Options, Product Options, and Customizer, etc. These apps give you upload images as variants, color swatches, text box, etc

=> PageFly did integrate well with these apps. You can create a product page, landing page for free with PageFly and use these product options elements for your pages.

PageFly_0-1633010489672.png

You can check the best product options apps and pick the one for you. 

I hope this information will be helpful for you. Happy selling!