How can I set up multiple suppliers for different regions in my online store?

Baxters
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi all, I’ve moved my Etsy store into shopify. I use Teelaunch POD for my products but they only ship to the US. I have a seperate supplier for Australia. Is there anyway I can have the one products that I’ve imported from teelaunch, but if the customer is from Australia they will see a button that says “Ordering for Australia” which would take them to another page that is for the other supplier? Hope this makes sense 

cheers 

Replies 5 (5)

simon-skrod
Shopify Partner
144 12 28

Hi @Baxters ,
What you can do is create sepate variations on each product for US and AU delivery.
Later on create separete Fulfillment services on shopify (you can do that on settings).
And each variant has it's own fulfillment service, attach US fulfillment service to US variations and AU to AU variations.
After that you can define delivery profile in the way where you allow US fulfillment location to ship to US customers and AU to AU customers. Attaching screenshots of how to do this

simonskrod_0-1669963737321.png

simonskrod_1-1669963886493.pngsimonskrod_2-1669963985225.pngsimonskrod_3-1669964036338.pngsimonskrod_4-1669964278553.png

Simonas Skrodenis
Developer of Feeds Bridge - Catalog Management System
Email: dev.feedsbridge@gmail.com
Baxters
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Simon,

Might be a bit of a newbie question, but how would i go about adding the shipping variant? I have my variants for all my different colours and sizes, would it be in there i do that?

simon-skrod
Shopify Partner
144 12 28

You can add Just like any other variant attribute. For example if you have product with 2 variants 1) Color Black, 2) Color Blue.

In this case you need to split both variants into 2 one for US and one for AU.
So in the end product with 2 variants would end up with having 4 variants.

Attaching example for single variant product would look like on shopify products file if you would add location option.

simonskrod_0-1670234400220.png

Simonas Skrodenis
Baxters
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Simon

Ok so my products have 30 variants on each product (Signs with multiple colours and size) so that would mean splitting each variant into 2?

simon-skrod
Shopify Partner
144 12 28

Basically yes, i know that it doesn't sound good, but your use case is also very specific.
Shopify allows to manage inventory of same SKU on multiple locations, but they don't restrict customers from buying item as long as any of warehouses has quantity, no matter where customer is living. So if you would use out of the box shopify features, you may get out of stock on one of your wareouses and customers from both locations would still be able to buy that item as long as total quantity of item is > 0.

So this is the only solution I can think of.
You can try to look at shopify apps store, maybe someone implemented some advanced delivery restrictions app with inventory management option.

Simonas Skrodenis