My POS is still charging me

Solved
HerbNStar
2 0 0

Hello,

I cancelled my POS app last week and I'm still being billed for it. I need my Shopify store permanently closed and i cannot close it because you all have me as owing for a pos that I have never used. Help, please. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Marty
Shopify Staff
429 67 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @HerbNStar.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to point you in the right direction for this. This is not something we can help you out with directly over the community forum, however, we would be happy to take a closer look into this if you reach out to our support team directly. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since this is the next step into a potential solution for this, I will go ahead and mark these as the solution for others who may stumble upon this post. 

Thanks again for your message and please feel free to reach back out here if you run into any issues! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
429 67 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @HerbNStar.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to point you in the right direction for this. This is not something we can help you out with directly over the community forum, however, we would be happy to take a closer look into this if you reach out to our support team directly. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since this is the next step into a potential solution for this, I will go ahead and mark these as the solution for others who may stumble upon this post. 

Thanks again for your message and please feel free to reach back out here if you run into any issues! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post