You should see Publishing and sales channels under the status where it says active. Can you tell me if Online store has a green dot beside it?
Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell?
Emily | Social Care @ Shopify - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If your products are marked as active on Shopify but aren't visible on your website, several potential causes could be responsible. Follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Sometimes, the browser cache can lead to inconsistencies between the website's displayed content and the actual server data. By clearing your browser cache, you can ensure that you're viewing the most recent version of your website.
- Double-check that your products are correctly configured for display on your website. Access your Shopify admin panel, navigate to "Online Store," and select "Themes." Click on "Customize" next to your active theme and proceed to the section or page where the products should appear. Confirm that the appropriate product sections or elements are properly included and configured.
- Ensure that your products aren't set to be hidden or subjected to specific visibility restrictions. In your Shopify admin, go to "Products" and select the problematic product. Check the product's visibility settings to confirm that it is configured to be visible on your website.
- If you organize your products into collections, ensure that the products are accurately assigned to the relevant collections. Additionally, review your website's navigation menus to verify that the appropriate collections or product categories are included.
-If you have recently updated your theme, it's possible that the new theme doesn't include the code that displays your products. In this case, you'll need to update your theme or add the code manually.
- Temporarily switch to a different theme to determine if the issue persists. This step can help identify whether the problem is specific to your current theme.
- If the problem persists despite attempting the above steps, get in touch with Shopify's support team for further assistance. They can conduct a thorough investigation and provide specific guidance based on your store's configuration.