What app can create a mystery bag bundle on Shopify?

ErinVu
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

Im trying to set up a mystery bag bundle in the store. Basically what we're looking for is 1 app that could pick a set of 5 products from a collection (depending on the probability for each product on that collection to be picked) and sell them as a mystery bag. Customers will not know which products they'll get until they receive it in the mail. Do you have any suggestion for apps that could do this?

Thank you!

Replies 7 (7)

matbaker
Explorer
42 7 13

Hi

You could set up a single product called Mystery Bundle. As soon as someone buys this product, order with this item would flow through to Shopify Next you could automatically add 4 other items from collections you specify to that order (this would be random).

All could be automated, so no input from you would be needed at all. Let me know if that solution would work with you and I can give you more details how to set that up. 

Need Shopify help? Send me an email matbaker66@gmail.com 🙂
sacullus
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey there,

I'm very interested in that solution! 

Could you give me further information?

Best

Lucas

matbaker
Explorer
42 7 13

Happy to configure that for you - send me a pm. 

Need Shopify help? Send me an email matbaker66@gmail.com 🙂
gs123
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

@matbaker would you mind elaborating on how this could be automated? Curious if this would solve an issue I'm currently trying solve for. 

sacullus
Visitor
2 0 0

yeah but doesn't solve the problem in any way, right....

PackLabelShip
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi Erin,

We have an app that handles all order insert needs including this!

https://apps.shopify.com/pls-smart-pack-ship

A demo of configuring this and placing a test order with our app:

Here's a quick screenshot of configuring the % of the time each item should be added: 

PackLabelShip_0-1706573053671.png

Putting Custom Packaging and Order Inserts back in the Merchant's hands!

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Amazing Choice Erin! Mystery Boxes are poster child of modern eCommerce. They are inherently viral due to it's mysterious nature and customers rave about them on social media, as every order is unique.

Our App Profit Bundles and Mystery Boxes is the Perfect Solution for this, it has been used by many global brands to create successful mystery box campaigns as an alternative to their regular annual clearance or BFCM Sales. Marketing Teams love creating these campaign as our app allows them to set up custom picking rules and meet their creative vision.

Our app has been featured globally by shopify app store team, which is a recognition of efforts we put for success of brands using our app in customer support and new feature development. These mystery boxes are compatible with all the sales channels your store is selling on including POS, Instagram / FB, Your native brand's app and many more. You can sell them globally as our app is compatible with Shopify Markets Pro. The child items assigned to each customer order will remain hidden from them until they receive their orders.  Let me quickly show you how to set them up in our app.

Your success is our priority, From our experience with global brands, we have understood common elements of viral mystery box campaign and our experts will be happy to share it with your team on a free 1:1 onboarding call.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.