Need a App for Options/Variants

TimeOutTrailers
Visitor
3 0 1

Im making a new website for Time Out Trailers https://www.timeouttrailers.org/. When we sell a trailer we have a lot of extra options to choose from. I would like to be able to put a picture of every extra option. They are all differently priced and some like all cooler options, are all adding a cooler extension but they are different at different price points. I know Shopify alone cant do this or at least would be very hard to, I am okay using an app I just need to know the best option for what I am looking for. Sorry it is hard to explain exactly what I am looking for but, if you refer to the website and checkout any trailer you can see what I am trying to change.

Replies 3 (3)

EasifyApps
Trailblazer
398 9 30

Hi @TimeOutTrailers,

For your custom product options, you should try the Easify Product Options app. With an impressive array of 26 option display types—ranging from image and color swatches to dropdowns, checkboxes, buttons, product lists, text fields, and many more, this app provides a versatile solution to meet your specific needs.

What sets Easify apart is its user-friendly interface, featuring in-app live preview functionality. Additionally, you'll benefit from advanced features like addon pricing/products and conditional logic, allowing for a tailored and dynamic customer experience.

Also, if you encounter any challenges during the setup process, rest assured that the Easify team is readily available through live chat to provide assistance 🤗.

• Storefront:

ad.png

• App Settings:

EasifyApps_1-1701401128976.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
278 9 37

Hello @TimeOutTrailers,

Hope everything is going well.

As you want to offer extra options and want to display pictures options then you can try the Inkybay-Product personalizer app. Also, you can set different price on those options. The image will change according to the selection of the options on the product page too.Screenshot_3.png

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
21 0 1

Hi @TimeOutTrailers ,

Have you considered creating a product customizer? It would allow your customers to see a live preview of their personalization on your product. With an intuitive and elegant interface, customers can visualize endless product variants. Also, Kickflip offers Conditional Logic, which enables you to offer an efficient customization workflow based on your clients' choices. 

If this is something you're interested in, I recommend trying 
Kickflip. It's an easy-to-user platform that would enable you to offer that type of experience in no time!

I encourage you to check out this Youtube channel to see the solution in action. You can even try it for free by creating your account here.

Do not hesitate to contact us at help@gokickflip.com if you have any questions!

The Kickflip Team

Cindy_Kickflip