How to choose an app for scheduling food delivery?

Mali2
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

need app for food delivery order that customer can choose Day And Time for delivery, Each day are 3 different menus, Breakfast, Lunch Dinner, every day is different menu. preorder up to 7 days

Replies 6 (6)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @Mali2!

Mac here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I understand how important it is to have the perfect delivery solution for your business, so I’m happy to help out.

Since you mentioned that you would like to allow customers to select a date and time for delivery, I took a look around our App Store and found an app called Delivery Date Schedule. This app offers the functionality to allow customers to select their preferred delivery date and time right on the cart page. You can also set a maximum delivery time interval, which allows customers to pre-order items for up to seven days. With this feature in mind, a great idea would be to separate your menu items in different pages. For example, your homepage would show today’s menu, while having another page that will show the food that will be available for the rest of the week. 

Alternatively, I suggest checking out Order Delivery Date Lite and our App Store for other available delivery apps that may be suitable for your business. If you have any questions about the apps, or need a hand setting them up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.   

I’m happy to provide some tips and I'd love to know more about your business! What type of food are you selling? Are you delivering locally? Do you have a physical store?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mali2
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Thank you Mac very much, will contact app provider and will try it out, it really look like it will work out for me, Julius

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi again, @Mali2

I’m glad I was able to help you out! I’d love to know more about if the delivery app worked out for you! Feel free to share your experience and if you have any further questions about our platform. 

I also wanted to share a guide on How to Start an Online Food Business as this can help provide some insight on key factors in the online restaurant business like marketing, packaging, production and more. 

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

Hii @Mali2 ,

you need only three apps for your store Foodee Which is absolutely free

in this app you can 

See order items Manage incoming orders Open and close your store

The second App is foodify

Here You Can Create & Show different food menu pages

Time Saver Flexible Order Design Your Catalog

Third App: Store Pickup + DeliveryThank You.

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @Mali2,

Hope you are doing well.

Use the app Order Delivery Date. In that, you can set minimum delivery interval days and also can set different delivery dates and timeslots product-wise. Check out the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/order-delivery-date-by-identixweb

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

vrundap
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hello @Mali2,

In recent time food delivery's online business growing much compare to last few years. With use of Order Delivery Date Manager user can select the time and date for his food delivery in advance with specific time slot. Also user can order the delivery for specific day or occasion with specific time.

With this, user write a note/comment for food delivery admin for before delivery.

Screenshot from 2021-11-25 19-12-22.png

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager