Need app suggestion for getting more sales

saleenajohn
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, have recently open a shop at Shopify and not getting sales yet. I have heard about shopify app suggestion that will help in getting more sales. Kindly Guide

Replies 16 (16)

SoonerMama
Tourist
11 0 3

In this industry of ecomm, no matter what you sell, you can vary rarely rely on sales to just happen when you open a store. I would start by making sure you have connected to all the feeds like Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Shopping Feed, depending on what you sell, even Pinterest Shopping feed and then make sure that you are leveraging your free marketing via social media, email campaigns and learning about (and implementing) on-page and off-page SEO - you can find hours of video content to teach this. All of these are FREE avenues. Once you have exhausted all of these avenues, you should start to see some sales and you'll want to capture email addresses and continue to stay in touch to keep those customers active on your site. There are numerous paid avenues but in my humble opinion, there is no one app that will just flip a switch to sales for you, that is why many ecomm site owners give it up. It is hard work and takes a ton of energy get your name out there. 

After the above, I would look at Facebook or Google marketing but I would count of a professional to help you with this as it can get expensive very quickly with little to no ROI if not done properly.

Good Luck!

Conner_Pope
Shopify Partner
48 1 19

Hey there! I am the owner of the Arena Shopify app. This app is really great to help you get more sales through social media and email marketing. 

With it you can setup a landing page on your website that you can share on social media where visitors can sign up with their email to enter into a giveaway. You can then send them offers on your products to the email they signed up with.

They earn more points when they share the giveaway on social media and their friends enter into the giveaways as well, creating a viral feedback loop of more traffic to your store. You can even give them a discount which can be used immediately when they sign up to get sales through your giveaway.

It's a great tool to use when you have a low marketing budget to get your first few customers. I really recommend giving it a try 🙂

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @saleenajohn 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

banned

Incubate
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi There,

You should definitely have a look to all of our free apps & apps with free 30-day free trial at Incubate...We have apps for videos, search bar, zoom image, share & keep link on social media, add to cart button on collections, pricing strategy, impulse & increase sales, etc

Hope this help...cheers Apps by Incubate - Click Here 

Incubate Team

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi! The must-have app for Shopify merchants to get more sales is the app for social proof, to gain trust, and boost sales. Especially if it’s a new business, you may need social proof to help you secure sales. I highly recommend that you install the Product Reviews Autoketing app. It’s a FREE product review tool that you can customize what reviews you want to display on your websites. All reviews will be automatically approved based on the criteria that you have set, show reviews based on customer location, send thank-you email for new reviews...etc... It's totally free so you can check it out.

To create personalized recommendations for your customers, check out this FREE app Recommended Product

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @saleenajohn,

Honestly speaking, only apps will not help you to get sales. You have to work on various channels and implementation plans to get sales. Efforts made in every aspect will help you get sales altogether. To get sales, work on the following areas:

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience. 

- Make your website professional and engaging.

- Create a marketing plan.

- Enable social media conversion techniques.

- Reach customers and entice them with the help of marketing automation. 

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

P.S- Keep trying and implementing strategies and see what works best for you!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

@saleenajohn,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 69 266

Hello @saleenajohn

Hope you are doing good.

If you sell any Unique and Handmade products in your store, Consider to sell on Etsy platform. Etsy is the best marketplace for selling unique, Handmade(crafts and arts, jewellery & accessories) and vintage goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

Camritz
Tourist
20 0 2

Hey @saleenajohn,

Id recommend checking out Jebbit. The app lets you create product match quizzes that will link customers to one of your products based on how they answer the questions. Definitely will help increase sales and also make the buying process more fun and engaging for people that visit your site. Its super easy to use also, Ill link it below. Let me know if this helps!

https://apps.shopify.com/jebbit

Anabella128
Visitor
1 0 0

There are variety of apps and e commerse websites. you can try as you want.

FastBundleApp
Excursionist
45 1 4

Hello Saleenajohn

Try "product bundling". It's a very simple and well-known strategy to increase your AOV (average order value).

There are some apps that specifically give you the ability to create bundle offers. Their differences are mostly in the design, their payment plans, and some features.

We at Fast Bundle will show your bundle offers on your products' pages like this ( Light and Dark mode):

bundle image changes as the variant is selected in bundle.png

dark desktop version.png

We have another feature that helps you show all your bundle offers on a single page called "Bundles' Page".

Bundles page.png

All the features are free. To make sure that you will have a great experience, our passionate support team will be there for you.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

What I feel is quite often overlooked in getting more sales is how well people can find information on your store or reach out to you with their questions. Unsatisfied customers are not likely to return to your store, so merchants should do everything they can to help visitors as quickly as possible and ensure they proceed to the checkout.

That’s why I would recommend checking out the HelpCenter App - https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter , which offers three main features, all essential for better customer service.

1. FAQ Builder - easily build well-navigable and slick FAQ page that has collapsible sections and a search bar.
  2. Helpdesk ticketing system - centralize all your inquiries regardless of the channel (email accounts, Facebook Messenger or a live cha). Have access to customer previous purchase and inquiry history for providing even better customer experience.
  3. Live chat - set up a live chat on your store within minutes for real-time communication
Helpcenterapp

xavier-redcod
Shopify Partner
33 1 2

Hi saleenajohn,

If you want to increase your sales, you can try to create quantity breaks offers. This is a great way to motivate your customers to buy your products.

We developed an app to create this kind of offer in minutes with a clean widget.

Capture d’écran 2021-08-13 à 11.21.28.png

With the app, you can also create stackable discount code and automatic offers which are great for your conversion rate 👍

You can try the app for FREE on the app store : https://apps.shopify.com/discountduck 

IronyGrid223
Visitor
1 0 0

Great, your post is helping me a lot. Thanks for the detailed info on this topic. It’s hard to find nowadays to know about the basics but you did it so much well. I would love to see more about it. Keep sharing and updated. Also share more posts with us. Thank you

https://gbplus.net/download-fmwhatsapp-apk/

KimberlyB
Tourist
38 0 1

Hi @saleenajohn,

I suggest you try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing makes your brand more reliable to potential customers. A brand will always say good things about its products and buyers rarely believe them. They will only trust your brand if they hear good things about your brand from other sources, like their favorite blogger, or the YouTube channel they always follow. To learn more about it you can always visit our blog.

We also offer an app that can help you generate codes, track and monitor ambassador's sales. If you want to give it a try, install it for free here

ChatBreezes
41 0 0

I would like to recommend Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform. It unifies social conversations, better enable your marketing, sales or customer service conversations with your customers faster, sell via personalized messaging, and delivers excellent customer service

Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform
www.chatbreezes.com