Why isn't my PageFly header displaying correctly on Shopify?

Godzhand
Tourist
39 0 2

Hi,

I need help regarding the placement of header.

So basically, I am trying to use PageFly and the live page can't show the header, I have managed to make it visible but there's a gap within the header. Can someone help me to make it look like the default theme but also show on pagefly, thanks.

This is what I want it to look like: 

Godzhand_0-1637570212165.png

and after I tried editing the code, there's still a gap and missing color on the cart & search bar:

Godzhand_1-1637570212041.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Store link: godzhand.myshopify.com

Replies 5 (5)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @Godzhand,

Add the below code in theme.scss.css file at the bottom.

.grid.grid--no-gutters.grid--table.site-header__inner {
    background-color: #f6602f;
}

Hope this will work for you.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
Godzhand
Tourist
39 0 2

Hi,

Thank you for replying, however this is a temporary fix but still not ideal as it still has momentary gap until you scroll down a bit.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @Godzhand 

You can always ask @PageFly-Victor directly. They have great customer support and live chat 24/7 for all plans. 

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Godzhand
Tourist
39 0 2

PageFly support told me, that they did not handle header for theme as pagefly does not edit theme header file, but for some reasons it's not working in mine, and they told me to reach to the theme developer as they have no authorization.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Godzhand ,

I've checked our conversation and Maru helped you to solve the problem. And other supporters also helped you to fix other problems.

Please feel free to keep in touch with us if you have any questions about building your page on PageFly.

Thank you @Growave too for mentioning and suggesting. 

Have a nice day and a great BFCM season! ❤️