Need help with Shopify subscription setup on Recharge plugin app

Need help with Shopify subscription setup on Recharge plugin app

Biggie1
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Dear Shopify Community Members,

I am currently facing some challenges related to setting up subscriptions on my Shopify store, utilizing the Recharge plugin app. I want to set up a subscription page like 'raddishkid'. This is the link to the site https://www.raddishkids.com/pages/kids-cooking-kits?subscription=eyJzdWJzY3JpcHRpb24iOnsiY2x1YiI6IkI...

I'm reaching out to this community in the hope of finding guidance and assistance to resolve these issues. The image attached is what I want to achieve using the Recharge app, because that was the app used to achieve the subscription setup in the image below.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or step-by-step guidance that experienced members can offer to help me overcome this obstacle.

Your expertise and support are valuable to me as I strive to enhance my Shopify store subscription capabilities. If you have encountered similar challenges or have knowledge to share regarding this topic, please kindly provide your insights in this thread.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to engaging in productive discussions within the Shopify Community.

Replies 0 (0)