What app can help create variants like these?

nitik
12 0 0

I am finding which app is this how to make variants like this?

https://www.premiumhomesource.com/collections/appliance-packages-30-inch/products/zline-30-freestand...

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 1.57.31 AM.png

Replies 9 (9)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @nitik,

I'll be happy to help you out with this!

Apps are generally the go-to solution for a feature like this and would be more cost-effective rather than hiring a coding expert. I suggest trying out an app first, see how it works then re-evaluate implementing a permanent custom solution down the road.

I have done some digging on the Shopify app store and found two fantastic apps for you to choose from below:

• Variant Option Product Options -Add additional charges to your custom product options. Perfect custom product builder for clothing, shoes, pod products, and custom options.

• Variants Options, Color Swatch - Show product options as variant image swatches, color swatches, image dropdowns, or buttons, and help users find all color variants in an instant.

If none of these apps work out, you can also visit our App store below and explore a variety of apps that provide the functionality you are after:

If you wanted to head down the custom HTML path, Shopify has paid experts who will complete custom coding and in-depth customizations for your store for an agreed fee between you both, they are fantastic at helping you achieve what you're after. Click here to find out more about hiring a Shopify Expert.

If you have quite a few products, I also suggest maintaining them through an app, it will save you so much time and effort being able to bulk edit variants all at once! I want you to have the option of running your business in the most efficient way possible:

• Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import - Bulk edit anything about products/variants in a few clicks, such as price, tags, inventory, title, description, vendor, SKU, Channels! You can even Schedule bulk edit tasks to run on any future date and time.

I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested!

Let us know how you get on with the steps above, I’m happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

nitik
12 0 0

thanks for help but i want to redirect links

my coder told me this solution - do you think it will work?

Scope of Work:

- We shall create Metafields for each product variant at the Shopify Backend. Admin would enter external product URL would be at these meta fields for each variation.

- We shall customize the theme to read the URL entered at each meta field and accordingly, redirect to that product URL once the user clicks on the variants. 

- Display and design product variation as displayed in the reference site

Functions:

- At the front-end, the user clicking on any variations of the products would get redirected to the external product URL entered at the meta fields.

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

@nitik,

Ahh, I see! Considering you would like to redirect links, I agree with what your coder has suggested.

Metafields are a great way to store additional information for products and variants. They enable you to customize the functionality and appearance of your Shopify store by letting you save specialized information that isn't usually captured in the Shopify admin. You can read more about how Metafields work below:

All the best,

nitik
12 0 0

need more help?

https://homeoutletdirect.com/products/zline-48-stainless-steel-6-0-cu-ft-7-gas-burner-electric-oven-...   can you tell me which app they using for showing delivery option if item went out of stock , in stock show as out of stock but add to cart still available  ...

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

My apologies, what do you mean here? This product appears in stock:

21-10-b33bo-55d15

Are you referring to an app that shows product stock availability and shipping estimations? 

nitik
12 0 0

yes i need app

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

@nitik

It appears the website you linked above has had custom HTML modifications completed for the majority of the product page. One app I do recognize is the "Frequently Bought Together" as shown below:

21-10-o0t1e-bsrbs

You can download the app to your store right here:

If you were looking for apps that show product stock availability and shipping estimations, I would suggest the following:

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @ovaiskhan! Were you interested in implementing the above app into your store? Or are you after a different product variant solution?

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

Hello @nitikHave you got the solution? Though It’s been a long time still I’m leaving this reply as it can be helpful for others who are looking for this kind of solution. As you want your customer to display variants of the product like the sample product then you can try the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

You need to create a product in Shopify and create variants that will be visible on the product page under the main product. Applying the app, all the variants will display under the main product and there will be a quantity selector for each type of item. Your customer can choose their own combination of all products. 

You can choose any display options like select, list, swatch or grid/matrix to display the variants. To achieve the view of your sample product, you can choose the swatch option for your product.

With this app, you can set the minimum-maximum restrictions for variants, so your customer must choose a quantity from all the available variants before going to the cart page. Additionally, through this app, restrictions for minimum-maximum quantities, predefined bundles, interval quantities, limits on variants and orders can be achieved. These restrictions are also applicable on the cart page.

If you’ve different criteria for different products in your store, then you can set rules according to that also. You’ll get 3 days of the trial along with excellent customer support for exploring all other features.

Here is the Sample product where variants are displayed in swatch view and here is the Sample store with more available features.

MultiVariants with SwatchMultiVariants with Swatch

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants