Need some initial users to provide feedback on my App

Silverback
Tourist
6 0 2

I have developed a Shopify App that runs on mobile (both iOS and android) and the web.  It's a dashboard that displays a shop's up-to-the-minute profitability and other key metrics (It even removes expenses like facebook ads in realtime...). It also presents this information in a fun way and for FREE.  It has a paid experience where the user can browse his or her shop metric history.  We did a lot of research in the Shopify App store and discovered no one else is offering a similar mobile app that provides these metrics.

I have worked night and day for over a year on this project and one thing that has been very helpful is that I have had one merchant (also my business partner) who uses the mobile app on a regular basis and he gives feedback and after a lot of refinement he has come to love the app.  Of course since he is my business partner he is also bias.

What I am seeking now is a small broader base (let's say 10 users) who are willing to install the app on their Shopify shop and mobile device so they can experience it first hand and hopefully give me feedback to guide further development.   In return for feedback I'm willing to give the the paid version of the app free for life.

My question is does anyone know the best way of reaching out and connecting with my first 10 users?  Is there any other thing I could offer them on top of free for life usage that might help entice them?  Or in general does anyone have any other suggestions on how I can illicit feedback on my App?

Thank you, I am really excited about creating a truly excellent experience and I know I need the help of the people who will use the product everyday and for real to make the final and most important touches!

Here is the App store listing for my App (The Canary Sings):

https://apps.shopify.com/the-canary-sings?surface_detail=the+canary+sings&surface_inter_position=1&s... 

AND... here is a short video explaining what the app does and how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLD3Gu1wpgU 

Replies 6 (6)

idr22
Tourist
4 0 2

Is there an option to add additional expenses? (Like Domain purchase and stuff like that...)

And does it calculate app expenses?

If so, I think I'll get it & of course review it for the best! 

Good luck with it either way!

Silverback
Tourist
6 0 2

Yes, you can add FIXED OPS EXPENSES to handle any additional expenses. 

For App expenses, I need more detail on what you mean, is this for Apps you have in your shop?  Either way this is EXACTLY the type of feedback I have been craving.

I would love to welcome you to the Canary!   feel free to reach out to me via email scott@mightydevco.com or join our discord server for live questions about how to use the app: https://discord.gg/3vsFDNQU

I look forward to seeing you!

idr22
Tourist
4 0 2

I meant apps that I'm subscribed to in my Shopify store.

Awsome! I'll go download it now!

Silverback
Tourist
6 0 2

Okay great!  It does NOT include removal of the cost of Shopify apps, although you can of course account for this as a monthly fixed.

Is the cost of the Shopify apps highly variable for you?

And variable or not, this is a great suggestion.  I will certainly automatically subtract all Shopify monthy fees including app fees from the profit which we call THE BIG NUMBER... I just gotta figure out the right way to do this since it's amortized over the month...

Great suggestion, thank you!

Silverback
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey, I see you uninstalled the app, I would love to know why.  Any feedback is helpful and my feelings won't get hurt!

Tonilinka
Visitor
1 0 0

The Link is down for this app, I have searched it over YouTube but haven't got anything related to it. can some body tell me about this.