New to dropshipping with Shopify.

Myshoppingcartz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Highly respected members of this community. I am excited being in your midst. I am new here and  recently opened a new store via shopify with the name shoppingcartz.myshopify.com. The store went live since the 6th of March and till now I have not got any sales yet. I understand that it takes time to start making sales, but I would appreciate any suggestion and information that can help me drive traffic to my store. Please. I will also appreciate it people can visit this store and review it and send opinions on it as well. Appreciations in advance. Regards. Daniel. 

Replies 2 (2)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @Myshoppingcartz,

Hope you are doing well.

You remind me of my days when I was eagerly waiting for the 1st order to hit my store. I have tried many things and would like to share them with you. Please read my blog where I shared my tactics to get my 1st sale just in 14 days.

Hope it would work for you too!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

SpocketSupport
Shopify Partner
42 1 0

Hi @Myshoppingcartz,

Making sales can be quite tough, but it's more common than you think, especially if you're new to this type of business. The important thing is for you not to give up - as long as you're employing the right strategies and exerting effort, getting your first sale will come sooner than you think!

Have you heard about Spocket? Spocket is a dropshipping app mostly used by retailers as Spocket gives you access to more products that you can push to your store which means you're able to give a wider range of selection to your customers giving you more chances of generating sales.

You can check and try out the app by signing for 14 days trial period, start by signing up via this link: https://www.spocket.co/?utm_source=shopify&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=vash

Regards,
Vash & the Spocket team